I've seen it done before. But this is my first Blog experience. I have several witty friends who have Blogs and have much more interesting lives than I. Or atleast can write in a way that makes their lives seem much more interesting than mine.
But down to business.
I am starting this blog partly becaus it may offer me some connections in the world that I have not already made that will be useful. The real driving force is the Graduate Thesis that I have undertaken. My thesis is on the "utilization of interactive wed based technology in the highschool art classroom." Blogs are one of the areas I plan to explore. I couldn't very well explore something like this, even in a scholarly sense, without participating in it. So here I am. Ready to embark on the world of blogging, and for the masses reading this, I would also like to point out that I have already learned to include "twitter" on my blog, which I hope buys me a little " geek street cred."
Probably not.(oh well)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment